- Wed, May 12Chateau MontPlaisirThroughout these 4 days, We will re-connect ourselves to this magic energy, powerful and transformative that is JOY and PLEASURE, it is absolutely a divine gift!
- RSVP ClosedWed, May 20Mas De La Nojarette, Domaine du TailléEscape for a few days to change perspectives with Stephanie Sayegh at the Mas de La Nojarette, Domaine du Taillé
- RSVP ClosedWed, Oct 30St Tropez, FranceA long weekend of Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation and Nature for your Mind, Body & Soul. Pamper yourself with this Yoga Retreat in the magnificent hotel La Vigne de Ramatuelle, next to Saint-Tropez. www.lavignederamatuelle.com
- Sold OutThu, Jun 06Domaine Du TailléEscape for a few days and change your perspectives with 4 days of rejuvenation, Yoga and Meditation. Our Chef Laure will prepare all meals: organic mostly, fresh & vegetarians to enhance, detoxification & energy. All this in a beautiful private country manor.
- Sold OutFri, Apr 12The Land, TurkeyRestore, Renew, Rejuvenate! Join us for this amazing opportunity to start the season through a powerful combination of yoga, ancient breath techniques, organ therapies and Ayurvedic liver detox for your body and mind. April 12-19, 2019 The Land, Geyikbayiri, Antalya www.theland.com.tr
- RSVP ClosedSat, Feb 16Southern France5 days of Yoga, Breathing, Mediatation & Hiking in Provence
- Sold OutWed, Feb 19Samata Holistic Retreat Center (Mango TrDo you dream of a life-changing experience in the warm, welcoming realm of Mother India? Are you looking for a spark to inspire you for a juicer, happier and healthier life? We invite you to join us for a very special treat: Yoga and Ayurveda combined at the source of their creation: India
Please feel free to contact me by phone or email. Or alternatively fill in the form below, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
PHONE NUMBER: +33 640 969 465
Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. ~Swami Vivekananda